2018-05-29ImmuneBiotech´s scientifically designed probiotic product closer to the market through financial support by Vinnova
ImmuneBiotech AB has been awarded a grant by Innovationskontor Syd to support the development of a probiotic based therapy for one of the most prevalent, wide spread diseases, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
2018-06-27Swedish news agency Sydsvenskan (8till5): Lundabaserat inkubatorföretag tar hem kontrakt med Europadominant
2018-06-20Swedish news agency Rapidus newsletter 2018-06-20 : Probiotikabolag från Lund startar massproduktion
2018-06-07Shahram Lavasani is invited to set up and lead the following worskhop in London: Strategic competitive intelligence and the role of the Microbiome in Immuno-Oncology
2018-02-15Swedish news agency Sydsvenskan (8till5): Tung techprofil investerar i Lundabaserat inkubatorföretag
2018-02-14Swedish news agency Rapidus newsletter 2018-02-14 : ImmuneBiotech får miljontillskott från namnkunniga
June 14, 2018
May 23, 2018
ImmuneBiotech has been chosen for a final Pitch:
Shahram Lavasani has received an exclusive invitation from Helmsley Charitable Trust and the Kenneth Rainin Foundation in New York to attend and contribute to workshop about Diet and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). New York, USA.
April 19, 2018
Shahram Lavasani is an invited speaker at Microbiome Therapeutics. Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
March 14 – 15, 2018
Shahram Lavasani is an invited speaker at Pharmaceutical Microbiology in London, UK.
January 22–23, 2018
ImmuneBiotech is attending to the Nordic Life Science (NLS) Days in Malmö, Sweden.
September 12-14, 2017
European Microbiome Congress, London, UK
ImmuneBiotech has been selected to PITCH YOUR MICROBES at the Congress
November 30-December 1, 2016
JLINX Symposium, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Beerse, Belgium
October 19, 2016
Nordic Life Science Days in Stockholm
September 14-15, 2016
BioEurope Spring 2016
April 3-6, 2016
Intestinal barrier dysfunction develops at the onset of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, and can be induced by adoptive transfer of auto-reactive T cells.
Nouri M, Bredberg A, Weström B, Lavasani S.
PLoS One. 2014 Sep 3;9(9)
Targeting versus tinkering: explaining why the clinic is frustrated with molecular mapping of disease mechanisms.
Bredberg A, Lavasani S.
Med Hypotheses. 2013 Oct;81(4):553-6
A novel probiotic mixture exerts a therapeutic effect on experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis mediated by IL-10 producing regulatory T cells.
Lavasani S, Dzhambazov B, Nouri M, Fåk F, Buske S, Molin G, Thorlacius H, Alenfall J, Jeppsson B, Weström B.
PLoS One. 2010 Feb 2;5(2)
ImmuneBiotech in the News
- The rapid increase of rapid microbial testing – Market to reach $19.5 billion by 2022
- Intestinal Barrier Dysfunction Develops at the Onset of Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Skador på tarmbarriären vid Multipel Skleros
- Intestinal barrier damage in Multiple Sclerosis
- Leaky gut implicated in Multiple Sclerosis
- Which comes first: the leaky gut or the dysfunctional immune system?
- Dr. Terry Wahls Defeats Multiple Sclerosis Naturally
- Bowel Diseases Related to Multiple Sclerosis
- Probiotic bacteria as new weapon against Multiple Sclerosis
- Our new ideas and hypothesis on how to treat diseases
- Probiotiska bakterier nytt vapen mot Multipel Skleros