ImmuneBiotech AB has been awarded a grant by Innovationskontor Syd to support the development of a probiotic based therapy for one of the most prevalent, wide spread diseases, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Shahram Lavasani is an invited speaker at Pharmaceutical Microbiology in London, UK.
January 22–23, 2018
Shahram Lavasani is an invited speaker at GUT-BRAIN AXIS Summit in San Francisco, USA.
December 12–14, 2017 The brochure
Shahram Lavasani is an invited speaker at Microbiome Human Nutrition Summit in Boston, USA.
November 14–16, 2017
Shahram Lavasani is an invited speaker at Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast 2017 in Iselin, New Jersey, USA.
November 13-14, 2017
Shahram Lavasani is an invited speaker at Medicon Valley Alliance, Microbiome Summit, Copenhagen, Sweden.
October 4-5, 2017
ImmuneBiotech is attending to the Nordic Life Science (NLS) Days in Malmö, Sweden.
September 12-14, 2017
Shahram Lavasani is an invited speaker at Microbiome Discovery & Development Congress in Berlin, Germany
June 12-13, 2017
Shahram Lavasani is an invited speaker at Probiotics Congress and 4th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: Europe in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
April 3-4, 2017
European Microbiome Congress, London, UK
ImmuneBiotech has been selected to PITCH YOUR MICROBES at the Congress
November 30-December 1, 2016
JLINX Symposium, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Beerse, Belgium
October 19, 2016
Nordic Life Science Days in Stockholm
September 14-15, 2016
Southern Sweden Going Global project
BioEurope Spring 2016
April 3-6, 2016
Intestinal barrier dysfunction develops at the onset of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, and can be induced by adoptive transfer of auto-reactive T cells.
Nouri M, Bredberg A, Weström B, Lavasani S.
PLoS One. 2014 Sep 3;9(9)
Targeting versus tinkering: explaining why the clinic is frustrated with molecular mapping of disease mechanisms.
Bredberg A, Lavasani S.
Med Hypotheses. 2013 Oct;81(4):553-6
A novel probiotic mixture exerts a therapeutic effect on experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis mediated by IL-10 producing regulatory T cells.
Lavasani S, Dzhambazov B, Nouri M, Fåk F, Buske S, Molin G, Thorlacius H, Alenfall J, Jeppsson B, Weström B.
PLoS One. 2010 Feb 2;5(2)
ImmuneBiotech in the News
- The rapid increase of rapid microbial testing – Market to reach $19.5 billion by 2022
- Intestinal Barrier Dysfunction Develops at the Onset of Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Skador på tarmbarriären vid Multipel Skleros
- Intestinal barrier damage in Multiple Sclerosis
- Leaky gut implicated in Multiple Sclerosis
- Which comes first: the leaky gut or the dysfunctional immune system?
- Dr. Terry Wahls Defeats Multiple Sclerosis Naturally
- Bowel Diseases Related to Multiple Sclerosis
- Probiotic bacteria as new weapon against Multiple Sclerosis
- Our new ideas and hypothesis on how to treat diseases
- Probiotiska bakterier nytt vapen mot Multipel Skleros